Here at Garden Irrigation the safety and well being of our employees and customers is our top priority and we recognize that responsibility as your neighbor and as a business. We know this is more important than ever right now as we closely monitor updates on COVID-19 from reliable sources like the CDC and WHO.
Our staff has been instructed to keep their hands clean, wear protective gloves, and maintain a social distance of at least 6 feet.
With the spring season approaching, our turn on service will run as normal with a few updates. Our process will be as follows:
- You will get a call when the technician is on the way to your home. If the controller is in the garage we ask that you open it to prepare for your technician’s arrival. If it is in the house and not Wi-Fi controlled we ask that you run it for them if you are able as another means of limiting contact.
- The technician will install the plug in the winterization port usually located at the backflow preventer on the outside of the house*.
- We ask that you then turn on the water. This is typically in the basement or utility room of your home. It is labeled with a Garden Irrigation tag or sticker. If you are not sure where it is please contact us prior to your appointment date.
- If the controller is either WI-Fi or in the garage the technician will perform the service and then notify you of any repairs that need to be done.
- For payment we ask that you call in a credit card as another way to limit any contact.
We have reduced the staff in our office for their safety and ask that you use the online scheduler to book your appointment by clicking here. Alternatively, you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call our office Monday-Friday between 9-4. Booking early will guarantee the most convenient times for this service.
Again, our primary concern is the health and well being of our customers and our staff. As you know we are a family business and we care for our employees and customers alike. We hope this is a short term episode and we can all return to normal as soon as possible.
We value your loyalty and recommendations, and we look forward to meeting your irrigation needs in a timely fashion. Please feel free to email me with any questions or concerns at email@example.com.
732-972-9100 908-789-5800 609-683-7222